Juliana Smith Barrister & Solicitor
Commitment to providing optimal service and achieving the best outcome for the client is paramount to Juliana Smith, Barrister & Solicitor in the Bendigo and Macedon Ranges regions of Central Victoria.
Drawing on knowledge and experience in the law and other career sectors, Juliana brings a variety of interpersonal and business skills to the challenging and often highly emotive areas of Family Law and Criminal Law practice
Before qualifying as a lawyer Juliana worked as a Registered Nurse. In 1996 she moved to the corporate sector, working for several multinationals before commencing legal practice in Bendigo.
Juliana will accompany clients to mediations and give referrals to other professionals such as counsellors and financial advisors as needed.
How Can We Help You?
- Practical and timely legal advice to assist you in making decisions.
- Clear explanation of the legal process.
- Keep you informed as your legal matter progresses.
- Representation in all law courts including:
- The Federal Magistrates Court in Melbourne and regional circuits including Bendigo and Ballarat.
- Magistrates Court in Melbourne, Kyneton, Ballarat, Bacchus Marsh and Bendigo.
Contact us to see how we can help you.
Legal Services We Provide
Juliana is an experienced Family Lawyer and Criminal Lawyer and is able to assist in a wide range of legal matters. Legal services Juliana provides:
- General Legal Matters
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
Family Law Matters
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Division of assets
- Financial agreements: Consent Orders
- Children’s welfare and location issues
- Family violence
- Parenting Plans and Orders
- Application for Consent Orders
- Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce)
Criminal Law Matters
- Magistrates Court Crime
- Traffic matters