Family lawyers, Bendigo, Woodend & the Macedon Ranges
Family law can be a sensitive issue, and it takes a professional, experienced and compassionate family lawyer to help you successfully negotiate and settle parenting arrangements, divorce, separation, annulment and related property or financial agreements. At JS Law, our dedicated Woodend and Bendigo-based family and divorce lawyers provide advice and negotiation services, mediation and legal representation across the Macedon Ranges.
We understand family law matters need to be approached with consideration, care and compassion, and our family lawyers provide this while maintaining a professional, unbiased perspective.
The team at JS Law prides ourselves on being boutique family lawyers. We take the time to get to know our clients, giving you our full attention.
Family law (marriage, de facto and divorce) services
- divorce in Australia including preparing and serving divorce papers
- legal separation issues
- de facto relationships
- same-sex relationships
- annulment of marriages
- parenting matters
- spousal maintenance
- property settlements
- binding financial agreements
- family mediation and settlement conferences
- legal representation at Magistrates’ Court, Family Court of Australia and Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- domestic and family violence and Intervention Orders (IVOs)
- Application for Consent Orders – property and parenting matters.
Our Woodend and Bendigo family law and divorce lawyers can also provide legal advice surrounding property and parenting issues following a separation or divorce.
At JS Law, we are focused on achieving the best possible outcome, whether in family law or criminal law matters in Bendigo, Woodend, Castlemaine, Kyneton, Gisborne and the Macedon Ranges.